Jose Jaime is a professional with over 8 years of experience in labor and social security matters. He serves clients in a friendly and attentive manner, achieving results in compliance with applicable regulations and risk management. Jose Jaime has extensive experience in various positions at law firms and the Judiciary. Jose Jaime leads foreign client servicing, consulting, M&A transactions and procedures or audits from various administrative authorities, with a strategic and rigorous approach.
- Universidad de Medellin/Postgraduate Program – Specialization in Social Security Law/Legal Liability derived from Comprehensive Social Security System /2023
- Universidad de Antioquia/Postgraduate Program - Specialization in Social Security /Labor Risk System /2022
- Universidad de Medellin/Diploma in Contractual and Tort Liability /Liability arising from Labor Relations /2022
- Universidad Eafit/Undergraduate Program in Law /Social Security/2022; Universidad de Medellin/Diploma in Social Security /General Labor Risk System /2021
- Chamber of Commerce of Urabá – Universidad Autónoma Latinoamericana Unaula – Instituto Colombiano de Estudios Fiscales ICEF/Diploma in Social Security and UGPP/Employer’s Liability to labor risks – classification of origin and labor accidents /2021
- Corporación Universitaria Remington/Postgraduate Program – Specialization in Labor Law/Labor Risk System /2020; Universidad Eafit/Undergraduate – Practice Mentor at Law School /2016 - 2023.